Thursday 8 October 2009

Photo du Jour: The Project & First Picture

My new plan is to try to share a picture every day for at least until the end of this month, reason being that I keep relegating my DSLR to days off and vacations, and there's no reason for that.

The picture just has to be something I like, and I have to post something, even if it's awful.

The only exception days will be those where dragging around an SLR wasn't a reasonable option, such as Mondays. These days will be established in advance. On those days, I might use a picture taken within the last few days.


This is a picture of the Eastern edge of the Serpentine in Hyde Park, here in London, where I spent a bit of a very glorious day off from work.

The Serpentine is named as much because it actually looks like a snake from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment